My main woman.
Posted on 3/8/14 @ 10:36 PM • 0 Notes ♥
Posted on 3/8/14 @ 10:35 PM • 0 Notes ♥
Anyone know what type of rock this is?
Posted on 3/6/14 @ 9:41 PM • 0 Notes ♥
nighttime baths are the best.
Posted on 3/6/14 @ 8:27 PM • 1 Notes ♥ // Tagged as Bath Mom Mommy Son Baby Tattooed mom Cobathing Nighttime
- Abbie Nielsen (via harrycmon)
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Posted on 3/6/14 @ 7:59 PM • 461186 Notes ♥
"I wish I’d partied a little less. People always say ‘be true to yourself.’ But that’s misleading, because there are two selves. There’s your short term self, and there’s your long term self. And if you’re only true to your short term self, your long term self slowly decays."
Posted on 3/5/14 @ 9:02 PM • 31180 Notes ♥
Posted on 3/5/14 @ 8:49 AM • 337 Notes ♥
when my mother was pregnant with her second child, i was 4- rupi kaur (via rabbrakha)
i pointed at her swollen belly confused at how my mother
had gotten so big in such little time
my father scooped me in his tree trunk arms and said
the closest thing to god on this earth is a woman’s body
it’s where life comes from
and to have a grown man tell me something so powerful at such a young age changed me to see that the entire universe rested at my mother’s feet
Posted on 3/4/14 @ 7:25 PM • 15779 Notes ♥
Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.- TheDailyPositive.com (via thedailypozitive)
Posted on 3/4/14 @ 3:27 PM • 758 Notes ♥
Celebrity and historic figure doppelgangers
I have this crack theory that the genetic material that determines human appearance has a finite number of possible arrangements, thus resulting in doppelgangers.
That or they’re vampires.